Over the past 4 years, Good Lab has been the home for social innovation in Hong Kong.Embodying the spirit of collaboration at the heart of our work, Good Lab stands at the intersection between Government, Businesses and Social Impact organisations, working to build dialogue, strengthen capacity and co-creating new innovations. Our founding members include Dialogue Experience, Social Ventures Hong Kong, Make a Different Institute, Social Enterprise Summit, Education For Good, and Solution on Wheels.We provide training, consultancy and programs to corporates, NGOs and governments. We’re a thought leader on a variety of issues, including community revitalisation, education, co-housing, shared value, youth and social entrepreneurship ecosystem development.
As Hong Kong’s social innovation hub, we have over 200 members that are based at the Good Lab. The Good Lab is where minds and ideas meet and where socially innovative and sustainable ideas are incubated, prototyped and launched.
Join us to help make Hong Kong a better place for everyone
Running a variety of programs at the Good Lab, we are looking for a team member to join us in preparing the visual designs for our courses and external communications.Working with a small team, we’re looking for a candidate that doesn’t want to sit at a computer all day, but also wants to hone additional skills as well.
- Support the senior management in the creation of new programs and events.
- Lead and manage programs from idea conception to execution.
- Be in contact with different stakeholders, clients and community organisations.
- Responsible for the technical and logistical aspects of each event.
- Support other Good Lab functions when required.
- Flexible working hours required
- Show a track record or interest in social entrepreneurship, social innovation, or non-profit management
- At least 3 year experience in project management.
- A warm and approachable personality
- Demonstrate ability to work within a team
- Ability to take initiative and self motivated
- Experienced in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop are bonus
- Have a service mentality, be responsible, dependable, organised and have an attention to detail.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability of juggling multiple work priorities and also be able to be flexible and learn on the job.
- Needs to be fluent in spoken and written Cantonese and have a good command of spoken and written English. Being able to speak Mandarin is also desired.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office, Excel, and powerpoint.
Interested applicants please send your CV with last & expected salary to email@example.com on or before 15 September 2016. Start date October 2016.