Administrative Assistant (Full Time)
Over the past four and a half years, Good Lab has been the home for social innovation in Hong Kong. Embodying the spirit of collaboration at the heart of our work, Good Lab stands at the intersection between Government, Businesses and Social Impact organisations, working to build dialogue, strengthen capacity and co-creating new innovations. Our founding members include Dialogue Experience, Social Ventures Hong Kong, Make a Difference Institute, Social Enterprise Summit, Education For Good, and Solution on Wheels. We provide training, consultancy and programs to corporates, NGOs and governments. We’re a thought leader on a variety of issues, including community revitalisation, education, co-housing, shared value, youth and social entrepreneurship ecosystem development.
As Hong Kong’s social innovation hub, we have over 200 members that are based at the Good Lab. The Good Lab is where minds and ideas meet and where socially innovative and sustainable ideas are incubated, prototyped and launched.
Join us to help make Hong Kong a better place for everyone.
To maintain great services and smooth operations at the Good Lab, we are looking for a team member to join us as an ambassador of the Good Lab and assisting the space operations. Working with a small team, we’re looking for a candidate that doesn’t want to sit at a computer all day, but also wants to hone additional skills as well.
– Welcome members and guests, handling daily receptionist duties in professional manner.
– Assist in office administration activities. (e.g. preparing invoices, maintain filing system and perform data entry; communicating with clients and service providers, assisting in logistics function, office equipment repair and maintenance, mail handling, etc.)
– Maintain reception and venues in a neat and tidy manner at all time.
– Ensure a healthy & safe work environment in office.
– Support Ad-hoc duties assigned by Manager.
– Associate Degree or Degree Holder preferred.
– At least 1 year of proven experience in admin or customer service field.
– Proficient in spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin would be a plus.
– Proficient computer skills in Windows and MS Office.
– Excellent communication skills and social skills.
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Highly self-motivated, multi-task oriented, and organized.
– Keen attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
– Willing to perform shift duties. (including evenings and weekends)
– Immediately available is preferred.
Interested applicants please send your CV and cover letter with latest & expected salary to Ms. Tse Etienne firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 February 2017.