Over the past four and a half years, Good Lab has been the home for social innovation in Hong Kong. Embodying the spirit of collaboration at the heart of our work, Good Lab stands at the intersection between Government, Businesses and Social Impact organisations, working to build dialogue, strengthen capacity and co-creating new innovations. Our founding members include Dialogue Experience, Social Ventures Hong Kong, Make a Difference Institute, Social Enterprise Summit, Education For Good, and Solution on Wheels. We provide training, consultancy and programs to corporates, NGOs and governments. We’re a thought leader on a variety of issues, including community revitalisation, education, co-housing, shared value, youth and social entrepreneurship ecosystem development.
The Good Lab is where minds and ideas meet and where socially innovative and sustainable ideas are incubated, prototyped and launched.
Join us to help make Hong Kong a better place for everyone.
Project Lead (3-year contract)
Good Lab is collaborating with Yan Oi Tong for a 3-year youth social innovation project based in the Tuen Mun community. We are looking for a project lead to oversee the project. Working with a small team, we are looking for a candidate that doesn’t only want to sit at a computer all day. The main duties is to co-create, manage and facilitate the youth program in the community with support from the Good Lab team.
- Lead and manage programs from idea conception to execution.
- Facilitate secondary and university students in the co-creation of social innovation projects, field work and related activities
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Be in contact with our partner, different stakeholders, clients and community organisations.
- Be responsible for the administrative and logistical aspects of each event.
- Support the senior management with programme and events, support other Good Lab functions when required.
- Be able to work on weekends and work on flexible hours.
- A minimum two year experience in project management.
- Experience in social / community services, social enterprise, or related sectors would be an advantage
- Experience in working with young people would be a benefit
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- A warm and approachable personality. Able to work in a team.
- Have a service mentality, be responsible, dependable, organised and have an attention to detail. Ability to take initiative and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate ability to juggle multiple work priorities.
- Willing to do shift work and work on weekends.
Interested applicants please send your CV with last & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Start ASAP.