Good Lab seeks someone who is passionate about social innovation and the startup scene to join us as the Community Curator.
Over the past four and a half years, Good Lab has been the home for social innovation in Hong Kong. Embodying the spirit of collaboration at the heart of our work, Good Lab stands at the intersection between Government, Businesses and Social Impact organisations, working to build dialogue, strengthen capacity and co-creating new innovations. Our founding members include Dialogue Experience, Social Ventures Hong Kong, Make a Difference Institute, Social Enterprise Summit, Education For Good, and Solution on Wheels.
We provide training, consultancy and programs to corporates, NGOs and governments. We’re a thought leader on a variety of issues, including community revitalization, education, co-housing, shared value, youth and social entrepreneurship ecosystem development.
Good Lab is where minds and ideas meet and where socially innovative and sustainable ideas are incubated, prototyped and launched.
Join us to help make Hong Kong a better place for everyone.
- Acting as a liaison between Good Lab and our members needs
- Connecting and developing Good Lab members and our community
- Organizing and Hosting member related events
- Maintaining our blog, website and Facebook
- Curating Programs such as hackathons and lecture series
- Producing original content for the Good Lab Blog on trends in the Social Innovation Ecosystem, and also as write ups for our events
- Leading Good Lab tours and presentations
- Excellent verbal communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Experience in curating and managing members’ network
- Experience in basic accounting, invoice and receipt processing
- Proficient computer skills, good command with MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good Command in WordPress, Mailchimp, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Be able to demonstrate an ability of juggling multiple work priorities and also be able to be flexible and learn on the job
- Committed, attention to details and enthusiastic
- Team player and self-motivated
- Able to read and analyses information and produce write ups
- Background in journalism is a plus
- Willing to perform shift duties, including evenings and weekends
Interested applicants please send your CV with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.