Over the past five years, Good Lab has been the home for social innovation in Hong Kong. Embodying the spirit of collaboration at the heart of our work, Good Lab stands at the intersection between government, businesses and NGOs, working to build dialogue, strengthen capacity and co-creating new innovations. We provide training and consultancy to organisations across industries and sectors and are a thought leader on a variety of social issues, including community revitalisation, education, co-housing, Shared Value, youth empowerment, and social entrepreneurship development.
Our founding members include Dialogue Experience, Social Ventures Hong Kong, Make a Difference Institute, Social Enterprise Summit, Education For Good, and Solution on Wheels. Good Lab is where minds and ideas meet and where socially innovative and sustainable ideas are incubated, prototyped and launched.
Join us to help make Hong Kong a better place for everyone.
- Connecting and developing Good Lab members and community
- Organizing and Hosting member related events
- In charge of members’ and co-working space related administration activities. (e.g. preparing agreement, invoices and receipts, maintain filing system and perform data entry; communicating with clients and service providers, assisting in logistics function, office equipment maintenance, mail handling, etc.)
- Leading Good Lab tours and presentations
- Maintaining our blog, website and Facebook
- Curating an annual open house event and talk series
- Maintain reception and venues in a professional manner at all time
- Producing original content for the Good Lab Blog on trends in the Social Innovation Ecosystem, and also as write ups for our events
- Support Ad-hoc duties assigned by Manager
- Excellent verbal communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Experience in curating and managing members’ network
- Experience in basic accounting, invoice and receipt processing
- Proficient computer skills, good command with MS Office
- Good Command in WordPress, Mailchimp, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Be able to demonstrate an ability of juggling multiple work priorities and also be able to be flexible and learn on the job
- Committed, attention to details and enthusiastic
- Team player and self-motivated
- Able to read and analyses information and produce write ups
- Willing to perform shift duties, including evenings and weekends
Interested applicants please send your CV with current and expected salary to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.