Over the past six years, Good Lab has been the home for social innovation in Hong Kong. Embodying the spirit of collaboration at the heart of our work, Good Lab stands at the intersection between government, businesses and NGOs, working to build dialogue, strengthen capacity and co-creating new innovations. We provide training and consultancy to organisations across industries and sectors and are a thought leader on a variety of social issues, including community revitalisation, education, co-housing, Shared Value, youth empowerment, and social entrepreneurship development.
We are looking for Community and Event Officer to support the member’s community, organise various activities and manage day-to-day operations of our space.
‘I learned more in my first two months at the Good Lab than I did for a whole year in my last job.’ Quote from a team member.
Join us to help make Hong Kong a better place for everyone.
- Welcoming members and guests, handling receptionist duties in professional manner
- Supporting daily operations in co-working space and venues
- Preparing administration and financial documents such as agreement, invoice, receipt, and account receivable
- Building a good relationship with members and maintain a warm-welcoming community
- Assisting in organizing programs and events, includes preparing materials, conducting research, contacting clients and vendors, providing logistic and on-site support
- Assisting in social media accounts and website maintenance
- Required to perform shift duties on weekday evenings, weekends and public holiday if assigned
- Associate Degree or above with 1 year relevant experience
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Relevant experience in co-working space or interest in startups
- Good communication, customer servicing and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Word Processing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Good command in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop would be a plus
- Attention to details, confident, self-driven, strong sense of responsibility and work ethic, cheerful and enjoy working in a small team
- Flexible to adapt and have strong multitasking ability
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested applicants please send your Cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.